The Farrer Uniform Shop operates under the P&C to support the Farrer Community and as a fundraising activity for the school.
Please remember that this shop is staffed by volunteer parents.
- The school colours are bottle green and white.
- The items stocked are consistent with the ACT Government Guideline and supports a gender neutral, SunSmart and active environment.
- All garments are stocked from suppliers who can provide assurance of ethical sourcing.
- All items can be purchased from our online shop www.FPSUniformshop.com
- Orders are sent home with students on Thursdays. The Uniform shop will take no responsibility for uniforms lost during delivery.
- If you have a rush, please email us and we will do our best to help you out.
- The shop is only online, there are no opening hours.
- Sizes can be made available to try on by appointment.
- No orders will be packed during school holiday periods.
Second hand shop
- Donations of clean undamaged second hand items are welcome. Please no white tees, or non logo tops.
- Second hand rummage sales will be held once per term and are CASH ONLY.
- We can open by appointment to rummage through the second hand tubs.
- Policies on exchange and refunds are available below.
The operations of the uniform shop are managed by a volunteer sub committee of the Farrer P&C. The sub-committee meets once each term. New members are welcome.
The 2022 P&C uniform sub committee is
Deb Bowden – Convener / P&C Officer Bearer Rep / Packer
Anthea Healey – Treasurer / Packer
Judi Barton – General member
Sarah Richardson – General member / Packer
Jodie White – FPS rep
Please email any queries or questions to arrange an appointment at FPSUniforms@gmail.com