The Farrer Uniform Shop operates under the P&C to support the Farrer Community and as a fundraising activity for the school.
Please remember that this shop is staffed by volunteer parents.
- The school colours are bottle green and white.
- The items stocked is consistent with the ACT Government Guideline and supports a gender neutral, SunSmart and active environment.
- All garments are stocked from suppliers who can provide assurance of ethical sourcing.
- All items can be purchased from our online shop www.FPSUniformshop.com
Summer Orders 2021/22
The uniform shop is closed for delivery from Thursday 17th December 2021, until 31st January. The online shop will remain open to take orders.
Orders not received Wed 16th December 2021 will be available for drive through collection (only) in the school carpark on:
- Friday 28th January 1200-1500
- Monday 31st January 0830-1000.
Appointments to rummage through the second hand items can be made by emailing FPSuniforms@gmail.com
- Orders are sent home with students on Thursdays. The Uniform shop will take no responsibility for uniforms lost during delivery.
- If you have a rush, please email us and we will do our best to help you out.
- The shop is only online, there are no opening hours
- Sizes can be made available to try on by appointment
- No orders will be packed during school holiday periods
Second hand shop
- Donations of clean undamaged second hand items are welcome. Please no white tees, or non logo tops.
- Second hand rummage sales will be held once per term and are CASH ONLY
- We can open by appointment to rummage through the second hand tubs.
- Policies on exchange and refunds are available below.
Please any queries or questions to FPSUniforms@gmail.com