The Farrer Uniform Shop operates under the P&C as a fundraising activity for the school and we appreciate your support. Please remember that this shop is staffed by volunteer parents.
- The Farrer School Uniform Policy is below and is consistent with the ACT Government Guideline (hyperlink to https://www.education.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/982436/20160906-Dress-Standard-and-Uniforms-Guideline.pdf)
- Farrer Primary is a SunSmart school and is committed toward skin cancer prevention and awareness.
- Will be available shortly via https://www.school24.net.au/.
- For new accounts our school setup code is 25128963.
- Orders will be sent home with students within 7 days of ordering, please contact us if you have an urgent requirement.
- Policies on refunds and exchanges are available at the attached.
- The uniform shop will opened by appointment only for sizing.
- For the uniform shop to be sustainable and provide a fundraising opportunity for the school, each item includes a small donation to the P&C.
Second hand uniform exchange
- Donations are welcome to either the uniform shop or the front office (please no broken or stained items).
- Items can be purchased by making an appointment or at the term rummage sale which is advertised through SkoolBag.
- All funds raised go to the P&C
Questions or Queries
- Please direct all enquiries to FPSuniforms@gmail.com
No Uniform Order Form were uploaded now