Farrer P&C Uniform Shop
The Farrer Uniform Shop operates under the P&C to support the Farrer Community and as a fundraising activity for the school.
Please remember that this shop is staffed by volunteer parents.
- The school colours are bottle green and white.
- The items stocked is consistent with the ACT Government Guideline and supports a gender neutral, SunSmart and active environment.
- All garments are stocked from suppliers who can provide assurance of ethical sourcing.
- All purchases of new items must be made through the online shop www.school24.net.au
- Payment can be made via credit card or bank transfer
- For new students you will need:
- The registration code 251 289 63
- To set up your student via the canteen tab
- Orders are delivered via the front office and must be signed for by student or parent upon collection.
- If you have a rush, please email us and we will do our best to help you out.
- The shop is only online, there are no opening hours
- Sizes can be made available to try on by appointment
- No orders will be packed during school holiday periods
Second hand shop
- Donations of clean undamaged second hand items are welcome. Please no white tees, or non logo tops.
- Second hand rummage sales will be held once per term and are CASH ONLY
- We can open by appointment to rummage through the second hand tubs.
- Policies on exchange and refunds are available below.
Please any queries or questions to FPSUniforms@gmail.com